Main Substances: Wax(Soy Wax, Etc.), Fragrance (Limonene, Etc.)
Allergic Substances: Citral, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropionate, Linalool, Limonene
How to use
(1) When using the product for the first time, be sure to perform the ‘prime step’ where the wax of the frame is left on continuously until all the wax is melted. It is to tame a candle that remembers the spot where it melted so that it can be used neatly even on the floor while maintaining a flat shape.
(2) Always cut the wick to less than 5mm (A long wick is the main cause of soot.)
(3) It is recommended to use it for enough time to evenly melt the top of the candle. (If the usage time is short, only the middle part may melt, which causes tunneling.)
The following is a phenomenon that occurs due to the characteristics of handmade and soy wax, indicating that it is a normal product, not defective..
* Gaps, scratches, cracks (splitting), and dew formation may occur between the container and the wax. As a phenomenon caused by the ambient temperature, it disappears naturally as the wax melts when the candle is used.
*Bubbles may occur on the candle surface and around the wick. Also, when the wax hardens after using a candle, the surface may not harden evenly.
*Due to the nature of the container, a space may occur between the container and the contents over time.
*If you do not follow the usage method and precautions, there may be property damage for which we are not responsible.
(1) Be careful of damage caused by product dropping.
(2) Use a candle stand that does not burn.
(3) Be careful of handling and keep out of reach of children.
(4) Do not expose it to direct sunlight, heat or fire.
(5) Avoid using it for a long time and do not go out while it is on.
(6) Avoid using in places where there is a risk of fire or the candle is close to objects.
(7) Use the candle on a flat surface and do not use it on an inclined surface.
(8) There is a risk of fire, so stop using it when less than 1cm of scented candle wax remains.
(9) Do not touch the container in which the candle is burning as it is hot.
(10) People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid long-term contact with the product.
(11) When using in an enclosed space, provide adequate ventilation.
(12) If the concrete container is stained with a liquid that may cause migration, wipe it lightly with a wet tissue. (If you rub hard, the color may bleed)
(13) Due to the nature of the container (concrete) material, the surface may not be smooth, and even if it is the same product, there may be slight differences in shape and color. It is not defective, so you can use it.
*You can use a warmer, but it is not recommended because the container body becomes very hot during or immediately after use.
*When using the warmer, do not place the candle on the warmer while lit. There is a risk of the bulb breaking.
*While using the warmer, there is a risk of burns as the candle and warmer become hot.
*When replacing a light bulb while in use, it is very hot, so turn off the power and cool down before replacing the bulb.
(14) Do not throw or drop the container.
AD international Co., Ltd.